15 Faversham St, Beckenham
Offers Over $399,000
NEW PRICE! Potential Retain and Build Development Block Zoned R20/R25 House - Property ID: 976452
** HOME OPEN SATURDAY 24 MARCH 2018 (3:30PM - 4:00PM) **
MOTIVATED SELLER SAYS MUST BE SOLD! Do not miss out on the chance to purchase this three-bedroom, one-bathroom brick and tile home. Situated on a large 909sqm (approx.) block zoned R20/R25 with good side access, perfect to retain and build another new home at the rear now or in the future (subject to Council or WAPC* approvals). Existing home is rentable as is and has enormous potential to renovate and improve for better returns and profit.
The home features a cosy living room with beautiful jarrah floor boards throughout, a functional kitchen area with ceiling skylight, fully equipped with gas stove, range-hood, plenty of bench and cupboard space. The backyard offers an undercover Games room entertaining area, huge grassed area for the kids or pets to play, or ample extra parking.
Located 50m from Appledore Street Reserve and bus stop, short stroll to the local shops, Mills Park Centre and Train Station. Just a short 6-minute drive from the heart of Cannington, with schools, Carousel Shopping Centres literally minutes away, this property is the perfect modern investment.
The Property will be offered for sale on an as is where is basis.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Green Title Block - 909sqm (approx.) - Zoned R20/R25
- 20.12m (approx.) frontage and 4.5 metre (approx.) side access to rear
- Three beds / One bath
- Living Room
- Kitchen / Dining
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
- Solar Panel Electricity / Gas Hot Water System
- Water Rates: $940.87 (approx. p/a)
- Council Rates: $1511.03 (approx. p/a)
Distances to (approx.):
• Mills Park Centre - 850m
• Beckenham Primary School - 1.2km
• Beckenham Train Station - 1.4km
• Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre - 3.2km
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) - 10.6km
• Perth CBD - 14.8km
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY. CALL US TODAY!!!
Please call exclusive listing agent Lim on 0481 091 139 for more details or to register your interest.
* WAPC (Western Australia Planning Commission)
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- Land Size Approx. - 909 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor